Comment on page
You can subscribe to system events to make HTTP requests and trigger callbacks in your own application.
- 1.Navigate to the 'Settings' Page and select the tab 'Webhooks'
- 2.Click the 'Create New Webhook'-Button
- 3.You will be redirected to a new page to configure your Webhook
namefield only purpose is to identify it in the list view.
URLto deliver requests to.
You can add custom headers by defining a
value. There is no limit for the number of headers.
- 1.Navigate to the 'Settings' Page and select the tab 'Webhooks'.
- 2.Use the 'Pencil'-Button in a Webhook row to switch to the edit view.
- 3.Click the 'Delete Webhook'-Button and confirm.